Oh, and profiling works similarly - ?profiling=yes - and the problem
reports show up when exceptions are thrown.

Don

On 1/26/07, Don Brown <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Not sure if we have official docs on it yet, but for now, if "devMode"
is enabled, append "?debug=console" to any url.  It will open up a
ognl console that you can query the data behind the page.

Don

http://struts.apache.org/2.x/docs/how-does-struts-2-make-web-applications-easier-to-develop-deploy-and-maintain.html