From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Mon 1/29/2007 7:10 PM
To: user@struts.apache.org
Subject: RE: Re: Loss of request attributes after validation form

Well, I'm using Struts 1.3.5 and DynaValidatorForm + validation.xml for
validation.  We resolved the issue Friday, by performing some additional steps.
 Instead of using DynaValidatorForm, we created our own class which extends
DynaValidatorForm.  After we call the validate-method, and it fails, we add a
new object to the request of the page.  It seems that, after you call
"validate", a new request for the page is being sent, so if you don't add a new
object to it, it "forgets" all those values.

If there are other solutions, please, feel free to share them.

Kind regards

Bjorn De Bakker