Hi.  I am having some strange problems when using the file upload interceptor.
When I use the file upload, I experience an extremely erratic behaviour where
sometimes my request params get set on my action and sometimes they do not.
All params from my form are either there or not there; this means that when
they make it through to my action, its all of them -- both the non file upload
related ones as well as the File itself.

Anyone else seeing this?  I removed the file upload part and the transfer of
params works perfectly, so its something there.