From: bob [mailto: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: user@struts.apache.org
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2007 12:19:49 -0500 (EST)
Subject: PlexusContainer - missing jar?

I'm getting the following class not found when starting up my web app.  I tried
to search the internet for the jar that has this class and couldnt' find
nothing.  Anybody know if I'm missing a jar, or something else.10:08:09,806
ERROR [/webSite]:3638 - Exception starting filter
struts2java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
Lorg/codehaus/plexus/PlexusContainer;_______________________________________________Join
 Excite! - http://www.excite.comThe most personalized portal on the
unsubscribe, e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED] additional commands, e-mail: [EMAIL
PROTECTED]