From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, February 01, 2007 2:25 PM
To: Struts Users Mailing List
Subject: RE: Issue with registering/lookup of converters in ConvertUtils

Nitin,

I just took another look into the beanutils classes: there are not only the
static classes (e.g., ConvertUtils), but also corresponding non-static classes
(e.g., ConvertUtilsBean). You could create a Hashmap with Locale as its key and
the ConvertUtilsBean configured with the locale specific converters. If you try
it out, please tell us if it works ;)

Cheers,

Thorsten