Probably simple solution, but I can't find any solutions on Google.  I have two
forms whom use the same validatorMethod.  However, in one form, a field doesn't
exist, where it exists in the other form.  I want to check if the field exists
and use that value in my validation.  Does anybody know how to fix this problem?

Tia

proprietary, or otherwise private information.  If you have received it in
error, please notify the sender immediately and delete the original.  Any other
use of the email by you is prohibited.