No problem, here is the pair I get for this property.
I get such pair for each Date prop.

myDateProperty=2007-02-07
dojo.myDateProperty=2007-02-07

<s:datetimepicker name="myDateProperty" displayFormat="yyyy-MM-dd"
      label="My Date Label"/>

Regards
Dariusz Wojtas

On 2/7/07, Musachy Barroso <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Can you find out what is the value that is being submitted? FF plugin
"Tamper Data" is handy for this. The other thing is that the datepicker
is the only one working right now, the timepicker is broken (doesn't use
RFC 3339). I think you are using datepicker, but I just wanted to make
sure :)

thanks
musachy