What do I need to do to make @Result annotations on my action methods work? I'm using the code-behind and zero-config plugins, and tried to add the annotation like this:

    @Result(value = "users", type = ServletActionRedirectResult.class)
    public String save() {
        userService.saveUser(user);
        return SUCCESS;
    }

I've tried a few different variations, with and without a surrounding @Results annotation, and none of them have any effect. Do I need to configure an additional interceptor, or otherwise configure something specially?

I'm working with 2.0.4-SNAPSHOT at the moment, and have the following artifacts in my classpath:

struts-annotations-1.0-SNAPSHOT.jar struts2-codebehind-plugin-2.0.3-SNAPSHOT.jar struts2-spring-plugin-2.0.3-SNAPSHOT.jar struts2-api-2.0.3-SNAPSHOT.jar struts2-core-2.0.3-SNAPSHOT.jar

Did I miss anything?

Secondary question: shouldn't the 'value' be optional when using the code-behind plugin? Since the plugin will automatically find users-success.jsp / users.jsp, it seems like I should be able to just say things like:

    @Results(
        @Result(ServletActionRedirectResult.class)
        @Result(name="oops", ServletRedirectResult.class)
    )