Thank You for Your answer!

You know, I had finished my aplication using secod option few seconds before
You answered me :). But still thank You very much for help.

But I have to tell You that I am little disappointed of the strategy using
in Struts. I was wating for some special controllers to help with my wizard,
but You show me that there is nothing like this :(. In the other hand maybe
it is better that it is so simple mathod :) ?

Thanx