Start by trying the test case for the AnchorTag, pluging in your values and
see what is the URL that it generates.

musachy

On 2/16/07, Dave Newton <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Minor followup: I am now suspecting Weblogic 8.1(go freakin' figure;
this whole day has been Weblogic 8.1 BS) as it turns out I was deploying
my prototype on Tomcat 5.5...

When I copied my prototype directly into the app in which it was failing
it fails w/ the same error even though it wasn't duplicated in a
simple-case Tiles scenario.

So now it's officially OT, but I am desperate for a solution as using
the tags would make my life WAY easier.

I'll probably start digging through the <s:a.../> tag source; if you
have any immediate pointers that would be great :)