On 2/20/07, Vijay Prajapati <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I am using Struts2.0.1.

I have created groups of 3 dynamic radiobuttons through iterator(Array List)
tag. But I have to give different names to these groups. I am here giving code
which I have been written in my jsp.

<s:iterator status="stat" value="groupname">

name="groupname[%{#stat.index}].value"/>

</s:iterator>

Here "groupname" is collection(ArrayList which store groupname(String)) in
Action class. So can I user name as value of collection so every radio button would have
different name as per collection value?

So Help me to assign different names for each radio button group.

I'm doing something similiar using the nested tags.  It provides the
unique naming for you. I explicitly create the radio buttons with the
nested:radio tag though.  I use nested:iterate in the same way you use
s:iterate.  Since you have to pass the list into the radio tags, I
reckon it wouldn't hurt for you to also explicitly list out the
buttons.  Anyway, if you have any flexibility, you may want to take a
look at the nested tags before trying to do it yourself.

--tim