Do you have a link to some docs on how to use annotations to specify validation rules? I haven't seen anything about that yet.

I am attempting to do the same thing and it definitely isn't working properly. If you simply use a validator for the entire Action defined in ActionName-validation.xml then it works (and gets applied to all methods), but ActionName-MethodName-validation.xml does not get picked up.

-- Allen

André Faria wrote:
Ok, but what about annotations without xmls?

Musachy Barroso escreveu:
See here:

http://struts.apache.org/2.x/docs/validation.html

you can add a file ActionName-MethodName-validation.xml with the validation
for that method.

regards
musachy