Might this be the issue:
https://issues.apache.org/struts/browse/WW-1563  This was an issue for
websphere, but other app servers may act the same.  (Not jetty or
jboss though)
Tom

On 2/23/07, Matt Filion <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I sent an post about this a few days ago and didnt really get a response.
I'm starting to have the need to do some AJAX calls now and need some help
on resolving this. I basically have not found any way to get the values
from the querystring within an Interceptor or Action. I've tried accessing
the request directly, having struts set the values for me on my action and
by searching the value stack and cannot find the values anywhere. In fact,
when I access the request directly and call the getQuerystring method it
returns null. Has anyone else come across this issue? I'm running struts
2.0.5 jdk 1.4.2 version.

Thanks

Matt

written agreement or government initiative expressly permitting the use of
e-mail for such purpose.