Daniel Amadei schrieb:
Hi All,

I'm working with dates but I'm not able to convert dates to be
displayed automatically using the brazilian format (e. g. dd/MM/yyyy).
Also I'd like to know how to validate my dates using this format and
not the standard.

If somebody could point me to the docs where I can find some info
about those 2 items it would be great!

BTW: I`m not using the datetimepicker.

Thanks,
Daniel

Hi Daniel,

not exactly what you asked. Just as an idea/opinion about international date formats:
http://www.w3.org/QA/Tips/iso-date

Regards
Stefan

--