You can also have a look at easy wizard
http://superinterface.com/easywizard.htm

~madhav

On 2/26/07, Tom Schneider <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Mark Menard has done some work in this area for struts2:
http://www.vitarara.org/cms/node/84

For webwork I implemented something similar called a model repository.
The problem that's being solved is that when the domain model reaches a
certain complexity, using the null instantiation feature and reading the
model from the database again fail to work.  The basic idea of the model
repository was to save off the domain model somewhere (e.g. serial to a
hidden field on the client, in an ehcache cache, in the session) before
you go to the edit screen.  When the data is posted back, before the
parameter interceptor runs, you restore the model.  This allows you to
set the parameters back onto exactly the same model you edited.

I like the idea of expanding the model repository idea to include the
concept of conversation scope, but I don't want to loose simplicity of
model repository.  I'll probably create a plugin at some point to
provide this functionality.

Finally, there's also the scope interceptor that Don wrote that is still
in the sandbox.

Of course, all of this is for struts 2, so it doesn't do you any good
for 1.4.  :o)