Dave:

I tried setting the SlashesInActionNames and then
I added a LoginInterceptor to make sure the user
is logged in.

Now, when I try to load this url
https://tweb.retcgroup.com/thymeleweb/marketing/CreateMarketingList.action

I get this error:

There is no Action mapped for action name marketing/top/Login. - [unknown
location]

com.opensymphony.xwork2.DefaultActionProxy.prepare(DefaultActionProxy.java:1
86)

org.apache.struts2.impl.StrutsActionProxyFactory.createActionProxy(StrutsAct
ionProxyFactory.java:41)

org.apache.struts2.dispatcher.Dispatcher.serviceAction(Dispatcher.java:497)

org.apache.struts2.dispatcher.FilterDispatcher.doFilter(FilterDispatcher.jav
a:421)

It is getting marketing/top/Login instead of /top/Login even though I
specified
in the struts.xml to to go /top/Login:

<!DOCTYPE struts PUBLIC
    "-//Apache Software Foundation//DTD Struts Configuration 2.0//EN"
    "http://struts.apache.org/dtds/struts-2.0.dtd";>

<struts>
  <constant name="struts.enable.SlashesInActionNames" value="true"/>

        <!-- Configuration for the top package. -->
        <package name="top" extends="struts-default">
        <interceptors>
          <interceptor name="loginInterceptor"
class="util.LoginInterceptor"/>
          <interceptor-stack name="baseStack">
                <interceptor-ref name="loginInterceptor"/>
                <interceptor-ref name="defaultStack"/>
        </interceptor-stack>
      </interceptors>

        <default-interceptor-ref name="baseStack"/>

        <action name="*/*" class="{1}.{2}">
          <result name="input">/{1}/{2}.jsp</result>
          <result name="login">/top/Login.jsp</result>
          <result name="success">/{1}/{2}.jsp</result>
      </action>
        </package>
</struts>

Right now, the login interceptor always
returns "login" to force the user to login:

package util;

import com.opensymphony.xwork2.*;

public class LoginInterceptor extends AbstractInterceptor {
  public String intercept(ActionInvocation invocation) throws Exception {
    return "login";

Any ideas on this?

Thanks,
        Neil

FREE! Eliminate junk email and reclaim your inbox.
Visit http://www.spammilter.com for details.