From: Dave Newton [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, March 01, 2007 7:46 AM
To: Struts Users Mailing List
Subject: Re: Multiple submit buttons on form not working

--- Neil Aggarwal <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> <s:form action="test/FormTest">
>   <s:property value="message"/>
>   <s:submit value="First Message" name="message1" />
> </s:form>
>
> Any ideas why this is not working?

I would guess because it's trying to convert the
string value into a true/false boolean and failing?
(If I change the value to "true" for the msg1/msg2
buttons it works.)

So I guess I'm a little confused as well.

I'm also running my test on 2.0.4 since I haven't
updated m playground project in awhile.

d.