Hi Guys,

I expreinced another trouble with my validator using wildcards definitions.

I've got the following in my struts.xml

     <action name="Login_*" method="{1}"
           class="com.project.web.action.Login">
           <result type="redirect">/index.jsp</result>
           <result name="input">/login/login.jsp</result>
           <result name="error">/login/login.jsp</result>
       </action>

I've got two methods: login and logout.

So my action url is http://mywebsite.com/Login_login.action

I've created a xml validator named: Login_login-validation.xml

Unfortunetly its doesn't work. I submit my login form and the validator does
not valid my fields. It goes directly to process the action method.

Did i miss something ?
Does someone can help me ?

Thanks in advance.