I think there's something to be said though for maintainability when
there's only a single well-known object a developer has to go to to
populate the screen, form data or not.  I personally prefer the ActionForm
be viewed as a VO between the view and control, and I don't figure the
values it passes only has to be user entry.

It's a fair point about more working populating the form from VOs...
either way, not something I'm religious about or anything, just another
perspective.

Frank

--
Frank W. Zammetti