Dave Newton wrote:
--- Asad Habib <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Is their a way to do this?
http://struts.apache.org/1.2.9/userGuide/struts-html.html#image

I'm not sure that helps. The issue is not how to use the <html:image> tag, but how to use it in this context -- which I don't think you can, see below:

altKey="image.rightArrow.alt" border="1"></html:img>

Can you do that with an <input type="submit".../> tag?
(I've never tried.)

I don't think so, I think you'd need to use type="button" or one of the other form elements. I'm pretty sure an input type="submit" doesn't take body content.

L.