respect for the http://www.ghettojava.com/blog/default/ .

2007/3/9, Ted Husted <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> There is also much confusion across the board regarding WW and S2.  Are
they
> the same?  Is support dead for S1?  Unless you have had your nose
pressed up
> to the incubator for the past year, It really is confusing.

Is there something that we didn't cover here?

* http://struts.apache.org/roadmap.html

> What about publishing a Cook Book or bolster up the guides and tutorials
> reveal more than snippets of experimental code.  What about a "book" on
the
> framework?  I love the motivation behind this effort, but I actually
wonder
> if S2 was released prematurely.

I think we'd all love to see things like that, but we need volunteers
to step up and do the work. AFAIK, all of the committers work fulltime
elsewhere during the day, and we give to open source what we can,
after hours, on our own dime.

If anyone would like to join in the fun, the best place to start is
the How to Help FAQ.

* http://struts.apache.org/helping.html

-Ted.