Following on from this, could anyone point me towards a
tutorial/example code on how to deal with an indexed edit technique
when I also need to use paging. For example, I have to do a similair
thing to the OP however I am restricted to editing 10 lines per page.
This would be easy if I could pass start and end values to the
<s:iterator> tag from my action class, but I can't see how to do that.
The only other way I can see to do this is to have both a full list of
line items and a smaller "current page" list that are maintained in my
action class.

Regards