Hello,

i am trying to convert some struts form to be JSf compatible using
struts faces. However, there are a few problems with initialization for
form.

I have this:

According to struts faces docs, i need to use the corresponding JSF tag:
<h:inputHidden id="scope" value="#{myForm.scope}"/>
<h:inputHidden id="requestedNodeResultas"
value="#{myForm.requestedNodeResults}"/>

However, you all can guess my problem, where do i put the 2 default
values for form: '${param.searchScope}' and '15'

According to myfaces mailing list, i should do this in the managed bean
definition. However, there is no managed bean definition in struts faces.

Any suggestion? What am trying to do is incorporate existing struts
forms inside a JSF page. We would like to avoind a immediate complete
rewrite and have a temporary migration solution...