>Did 1.5+ remove the 64K limitation?

I'm not absolutly sure, but  think.
I read this once and it's been a long time since I didn't saw this exception ...

Mike

Dave Newton a écrit :
--- Mike Baroukh <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
jdk5 should not have the problem.

Did 1.5+ remove the 64K limitation?

There may be or may be no code added for the
validation. But this is not the problem ...

Technically, no, but it's the gating issue in this
case.

Try breaking up the JSP into dynamic includes (which
will be easier to manage anyway, because 100 fields on
a form is *way* too many, and must make
editing/modifying a nightmare).

d.

Mike Baroukh

---
Cardiweb  - 31 Rue de Mogador Paris IXeme
06 63 57 27 22 - 01 53 21 82 63 - Jabber: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.cardiweb.com
---