Hmm, I see your point.  I do not really need to do any
fancy Ajax stuff here, I just want an action invoked
by a url link to have access to what was selected on
the page (which I was going to stuff into a hidden
field.)

I know I can do this with a form and submit button,
but surely there is a way to do this with a link,
correct?

Thanks for the response,

Scott