--- "Inamdar, Anil" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Yes I tried with "redirect-action" and it works. But
> I don't want a redirect as I lose my messages and
> other data from the previous action

Oh, I didn't notice that you said that in your
original post.

The default result type is "redirect". I don't know as
you can redirect to an action w/o specifying
"redirect-action".

Once you redirect, of course you're going to lose
request-scoped data.

The way you have your actions defined isn't how I
normally picture S2 flow working. Personally, I have a
single action defined for a datatype (in general,
anyway) and display the initial form via a
"/actionName!input.action" link (or you could use
wildcards, or whatever).

If there's a validation issue, it goes back to !input
by magic. If I have an error during execution (so my
form submission action is either the default, or I put
the method in the url like "/actionName!update.action"
or whatever) I add a message and return INPUT which
brings me back to my input (which in my case is a
tile).

That way I don't have to think about anything, it just
works. Is there a particular reason you've set up your
actions the way you have?

d.