--- [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> I'm using 2.0.6.  Hopefully results aren't
> "radically" different between dot releases!

At some point things switched to FreeMarker; I don't
recall when. It's a new project--things will change,
although it seems to settle down.

I'm not convinced you really want help; I think you
want to complain about things that aren't real issues.
I don't see *any* way the output you posted could be
generated from the current default S2 tag templates.

If you want help, post more details about your
configuration, complete source, *something* that
allows anybody that wants to help to actually help.

Like I said, I used your JSP *verbatim* and could
produce nothing like you described: everything worked
fine.

d.