Now it works. Thanks a lot.

> @ExpressionValidator(expression="(searchParam.keywords
> != '') && (searchParam.location != '')", message="Need
> keywords and location.")

I think there were several problems. First of all my OGNL syntax. I
believe the documentation regarding this topic is a little poor. I would
like to see more real world examples.

The other essential piece of information I was missing was :

> If validation fails the framework will try to bring
> you back to the "input" result. You don't appear to
> have one; this will cause a problem.

I was suspecting something like this, but did not know that the result
in case of an validation error is "input". I think the onlines guides
for annotations should definitely have examples for this.

Anyway, thanks for the help.

--Hardy