Ok.  Thanks.  Will try it out tonight.

-----Original Message-----
From: Harring Figueiredo [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, March 14, 2007 4:26 PM
To: Struts Users Mailing List
Subject: Re: initialize java form bean

Try
    <action name="SomeAction" class="com.some.path.to.youAction" >
            <param name="nameOfAttribute">Value you want</param>

Make sure your action has the method that match accessors for the
attribute.
In the case above, you need
  public String  setNameOfAttribute(String va){  }

Hope this helps.

Harring

--
Sincerely,

Harring Figueiredo
Sr. Software Engineer
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Telephone: 941-256-0600

"We never become truly spiritual by sitting down and wishing to become
so.
You must undertake something so great that you cannot accomplish it
unaided."