Thanks thats working a dream I tried that before just forgot the #
It is nearly friday ;)

-----Original Message-----
From: Dave Newton [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 15 March 2007 16:58
To: Struts Users Mailing List
Subject: RE: How do you provide a Map from the application scope for the
list of a s:select

--- David Harland <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> We are running struts 1 and 2 in parallel.

Same webapp I assume?

> Struts 1 is putting the Map into application scope.

> A jsp running in struts 2 using struts 2 tags is trying to use this
> map to populate a select.

How is it trying to load the map? I missed your JSP fragment. If you are
using OGNL to retrieve the map the map needs to be on the OGNL stack,
otherwise you could try prefixing the key with the scope you expect it
to be in, like "#application.theKey"

d.

- ------
ML {UFI}

Ufi Limited
Registered in England No.  3980770
Registered Office:  Dearing House, 1 Young Street, Sheffield, S1 4UP

learndirect Solutions Ltd
Registered in England No. 5081669
Registered Office:  Dearing House, 1 Young Street, Sheffield, S1 4UP

UFI Charitable Trust
Registered in England No.  3658378
Registered Charity No.  1081028
Registered Office:  Dearing House, 1 Young Street, Sheffield, S1 4UP