I have been unable to find how to use Struts2 with *both* JSF and Tiles. Each is implemented by setting the action result "type" attribute to "jsf" and "tiles" respectively. How do you include both types. Is there an interceptor stack which could do this? Is there some compound result type? Can they be chained together somehow? Has anyone done this, or has it even been considered?

Thanks for your help.  This is really "wrapping me around the axle".

- Ray Clough
[EMAIL PROTECTED]