You can use the templateCssPath property to point to your css.

musachy

On 3/16/07, Nate Drake <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Felipe Rodrigues <feliperod777 <at> yahoo.com.br> writes:

> Hi,
> Does anyone knows how to change the default .css for TabbedPanel without
> change that inside the jar?
> I need change the colors of Labe and the image of the tab.
>
> regards,
>
> Felipe

I was able to do this, but it is kinda ugly.  We used !important to
override the
CSS to use our own tab images.  Something like this:

.dojoTab {
    background : url(/images/tab_left.gif) no-repeat left top !important;
}

.dojoTab div {
    background : url(/images/tab_right.gif) no-repeat right top
!important;