On 3/19/07, James Mitchell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

If I continue to "think in Java", my ruby code will look (structurally)
like Java.  That's actually a natural progression that people will
make as they learn to "think in Ruby".

Maybe that's why I haven't fallen in love with Ruby yet.  I haven't spent
enough time with it to start "thinking in Ruby".

Sorry, I'm not trying to push Ruby on you guys, I just want to be
honest about my experience.

Anybody who thinks they'll be using the current technology for the rest of
their career is (one way or another) pretty close to the end of their career
:-)

Greg