I'd second that book recommendation. I've read it and there's a lot of
good tips in there.

On 3/22/07, Karr, David <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
One I like is "Pro Java EE 5 Performance Management and Optimization",
by Steven Haines.  Note that Steven Haines is associated with Quest
Software and Jprobe (and related products).  Although the book uses some
pictures from those products, it is not in any way a "veiled" ad for
those products.  In the one section where he discusses actual products,
he clearly discloses his relationship, and gives a very even survey (not
really a review) of the products on the market.