Hi,
We are developing a struts web application that will allow input of chinese,
Japanese and Latin text.
When submitting form data that is not standard ascii characters, the data is
turned into question marks, eg. ??????.
We have already set the encoding of all of our JSP pages to "UTF-8" and
implimented a servlet filter to set the content type of the response to
"text/html; charset=UTF-8" and set the encoding of the request to "UTF-8".
We are using Struts 1.2.4.  Any help will be gratefully received.