Her's the content of the filter class:

package se.telia.kontaktamig.web.util;

import org.apache.commons.logging.Log;

import javax.servlet.*;
import java.io.IOException;

public class CharsetFilter implements Filter {
        private static Log log =
LogFactory.getLog(se.telia.kontaktamig.web.util.CharsetFilter.class);

        public void init(FilterConfig config) throws ServletException {
                log.info(this.getClass().getName() + ": Starting filter.");
        }

        public void destroy() {
                log.info(this.getClass().getName() + ": Destroying filter.");
        }

        public void doFilter(ServletRequest request, ServletResponse response,
FilterChain chain)
                        throws IOException, ServletException {

                request.setCharacterEncoding("UTF-8");
                log.debug(this.getClass().getName() + ": Setting request to " +
request.getCharacterEncoding());
                chain.doFilter(request, response);
Thanks for your response, guys