co-ask

I face the same problem, the upload fails(the backend can't get any
parameter value -- all are nulls). Anybody know how to solve it completely?

Regards,

Zheng Shuai

On 3/29/07, Kurapica <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I replace the jsp file with a pure HTML file and let it works with
servlet. Now the ploblem happens occasionally, about one fail in ten
submits.