De: meeboo [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Enviado el: viernes, 30 de marzo de 2007 11:09
Para: user@struts.apache.org
Asunto: RE: Common header and footer html

Is there a good way of achieving this in Struts 2 without using Tiles? I'm
new to Struts and coming from a Tapestry background my first hunch was to
create classes for a header and a footer element, but is this even a viable
option in an action based framework? If not, what's the best practice when
you're faced with implementing such a thing?

Cheers

Raghupathy, Gurumoorthy wrote:

> http://struts.apache.org/1.x/struts-tiles/ is your answer....
>
> Regards