  From: Dave Newton
  Sent: Monday, April 02, 2007 1:48 PM
  Subject: Re: Upload : Stream ended unexpectdly! please help me...

  --- Gaet <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
  > I use the "upload facility" of struts. Everything is
  > well configured as it works for small files but when
  > I try to upload a 2Mo file for instance, it fails
  >
  > Maybe I have a parameter to set but which one (I
  > heard that struts accept 250M files by default,
  > so...)

  http://struts.apache.org/2.x/docs/how-do-we-upload-files.html

  See towards the bottom:

       struts.multipart.maxSize Approximately 2M

  With the defaults (in properties-format, anyway) from
  :

  http://struts.apache.org/2.x/docs/strutsproperties.html

       ### Parser to handle HTTP POST requests, encoded
  using the MIME-type multipart/form-data
       # struts.multipart.parser=cos
       # struts.multipart.parser=pell
       struts.multipart.parser=jakarta
       # uses javax.servlet.context.tempdir by default
       struts.multipart.saveDir=
       struts.multipart.maxSize=2097152

  d.