--- ChristopherAngel wrote:
> How do I call an action before going to that page?

This is untested, but AFAICT you should be able to
have the result be whatever type you want, so perhaps
you could send it to a type='action-redirect'?

http://struts.apache.org/2.x/docs/exception-interceptor.html

Post a followup with what you discover; I suspect
there will be a lot of people interested in the
results, and it can be added to the wiki.

HTHCIG*,
d.

* Hope This Helps 'Cuz I'm Guessing ;)