Dave Newton-4 wrote:
--- Skip Hollowell <[EMAIL PROTECTED] <http://www.nabble.com/user/SendEmail.jtp?type=post&post=9858550&i=0>> wrote:
> Dave Newton-4 wrote:
>> Skip Hollowell said:
>>> AccountAction_payment-validation.xml doesn't work
>>> AccountAction_Payment-validation.xml doesn't work
>> Are the underscores typos?
> No typos.
> So how can I turn on the validation for this form /
> action / method?

No luck. It's confusing, I can get the plan AccountAction-validation.xml to trigger, but nothing else. I too am a bit foggy on the alias concept. I really don't want to have to pull my AccountAction apart into separate actions, but that may be what needs to be done. (AccountRetrieveAction, AccountPaymentAction, AccountSearchAction, etc etc)
Try:

AccountAction-doRetrieveFee-validation.xml

(I've never been sure about that whole "alias"
terminology, quite frankly. Maybe it's XWork-ish?)

d.