Hello:

I have this scenario:

I have a form in a jsp file that submits to an
ActionSupport class.

The ActionSupport class captures the submitted
data and validates the input.  If the data is valid,
it sends the user back a redirect to a servlet url
to give them the data file generated for their
input (It is a CSV file).

Right now, I am taking all of the fields from the
ActionSupport class and appending them manually to
the redirect url so I can have their values in the
servlet.

This becomes tedious if there are many fields in the
ActionSupport class.

Is there a way to grab the instance of the ActionSupport
class from the servlet?  If so, I could eliminate the
need to append the fields.

I can probably use a session variable to temporarily
hold the ActionSupport instance, but it seems there
should be a more Struts-centric way to get it.

Any suggestions?

If this is not clear, I can try to give excerpts of
my code to illustrate.

Thanks,
        Neil

FREE! Eliminate junk email and reclaim your inbox.
Visit http://www.spammilter.com for details.