--- Ted Husted <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> but I don't see a case for a context beyond the
> method. I would think that the method is the
context.
> If a method needs to be validated, then it needs to
> be validated.

That was more or less my thought, perhaps not quite as
well-stated ;)

> then we should look at supporting configuration by
> method name too, so that there is at least
> one consistent path. :)

Sounds good to me!

OT, got some interesting S2 feedback today from
someone who had used GWT on their last project--I'll
try to write it up sometime, although what I mostly
got from it was that they found it more verbose than
GWT (they also came from a Swing background, which
would make a difference). It was an interesting
conversation (big financial client) but they are
focusing on S2 right now.

d.