Dave Newton wrote:
--- joey <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
struts set action object in valuestack,so you can't
refere to it in your tag.

Values exposed to OGNL from an Action are also
available through JSP EL due to the
StrutsRequestWrapper. getAttribute calls are elegated
to the OGNL stack if the atribute isn't found in the
request.

d.

Can you give an example please. I am newbie  and it sounds like greek to me.
my original question was how to retrieve an object using useBean from struts?
Thank you.

____________________________________________________________________________________ TV dinner still cooling? Check out "Tonight's Picks" on Yahoo! TV.
http://tv.yahoo.com/