Jae K wrote:
Dale, the "parse" param is set to true by default so I didn't have to set
it.

D'oh! You're right--it says so right there in the javadoc! When did that (change) happen? (Or has it always been that way? Online javadoc for WebWork 2.2.5 seems to suggest it was always that way. Whoops.)

Hope this suggestion isn't annoying this late in your struggles, but ACEGI already has this "resume" feature (including post params and even (I think) including uploads)... ...in general I avoid rolling my own security code when possible figuring I'm more likely to introduce bugs, and since I'd be the only one using said code, they're less likely to be found/fixed... (That said, I do have a LoginListener that allows me to do stuff when acegi tells me certain security events have happened.)

-Dale