I have a Struts2 action that uses an XSLT result to generate a final
XHTML document that gets sent to the client. This action is sending the
content-type of "text/xml" so IE6 is displaying the information as an
XML tree, instead of showing a rendered html document.

<result name="success" type="xslt">
  <param name="location">/xsl/defaults.xsl</param>
  <param name="matchingPattern">^/result/[^/*]$</param>
  <param name="exludingPattern">1
    .*(locale).*
  </param>
</result>

Is there a way that I can combine this result with an HttpHeader result
to make sure that the content-type header is "text/html?" Or, what is
the recommended way of controlling this header?

Thanks,
  Erik