Hello
I need to talk to a server and parse the response. I will be running TC on a
specified port. I would like to use an Action to format and process the request
parameters and then forward to the full web url of the server. I believer I can
do this with a simple forward in the Struts framework.

The difficulty is the server will send back a standard http response with
name/value pairs to the port that originated the request. The server is not a
sending a client response and it will not have a webapp context. Can/how I get
this response and process it within a Struts framework? Any ideas? I really
need to understand why/why not. Thank you.