Looks right, and is it returning data for all of them?

musachy

On 4/10/07, Scott Nesbitt <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Well, because loadMinimumCount is set to 2 it does not
fire with one char.  Here are the requests for strings
of length 2, 3, 4, then backspace to 3 from fiddler.

GET /enames2/html/LookupOrgs.action?org=nc HTTP/1.1
GET /enames2/html/LookupOrgs.action?org=nca HTTP/1.1
GET /enames2/html/LookupOrgs.action?org=ncaa HTTP/1.1
GET /enames2/html/LookupOrgs.action?org=nca HTTP/1.1

Thanks,

Scott