From: dire [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, April 10, 2007 2:30 PM
To: user@struts.apache.org
Subject: what version of struts is better?

sorry for my English!

in my term paper i want to use Struts. Before this time i don`t have a deal
with it. in http://struts.apache.org/ i saw that struts had two versions. i
try to found what version is preferable, but can`t...

Can anybody says how many differencies bitween them? Or, at least, tell me,
please, where i can found answer for my question.

thanx for your attention!