Works but the values get reset all the time, doesnt
stay in the session scope, if I update form in the one
action class and if I try to retrieve from the other
action class the values has been lost.

Should I have to do any extra things

http://struts.apache.org/2.x/struts2-core/apidocs/com/opensymphony/xwork2/ModelDriven.html

http://struts.apache.org/2.x/struts2-core/apidocs/com/opensymphony/xwork2/interceptor/ScopedModelDriven.html

> d.

> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> For additional commands, e-mail:
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]

      Don't be flakey.  Get Yahoo! Mail for Mobile and always stay connected to
friends.    http://mobile.yahoo.com/mail